Storehouse Tea Company Original Iced Tea Cocktail Recipes
Searching for a delicious hard iced tea recipe or looking for iced tea cocktail inspirations? We have you covered. We’ve created a list of delicious and unique iced tea cocktails that you and your friends are sure to love.
Iced Tea Cocktail Recipes
Gingerly Peach Mule Mocktail/Cocktail
Introducing Storehouse Tea's Gingerly Peach Mule, our newest Original cocktail that is perfect for summer gatherings or relaxing on your Saturday off. Whether enjoyed as a non-alcoholic mocktail or a spirited cocktail, it promises a delightful, harmonious experience in every sip.
- Muddle the fresh peach with the simple syrup in a cocktail shaker
- Add the brewed Gingerly Peach White Tea and lime juice
- Shake and strain into the glass with ice
- Top with ginger beer
- To make Spirited -- Add 1.5oz of your favorite Bourbon
Mint Revival Mojito Iced Tea Cocktail
Mix a glass of our delicious Mint Revival Yaupon Iced Tea Cocktail. This iced tea cocktail recipe features our delicious Mint Revival Yaupon (or you could use our Bright Mint or Jasmint Tea) and is great for a warm sunny day or a relaxing dinner.
- Make a cup of Bright Mint Green Tea, (cold brew or hot brew)and let it cool in the fridge.
- Squeeze 2 limes or 1 oz of lime juice into a measuring cup
- Make Simple Syrup, heat and dissolve 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar in a saucepan, cool.
- Place 6-8 mint leaves in your cocktail shaker, add 1 oz of Lime Juice, 1 oz of simple syrup, or 1 tbs of sugar. Muddle these three ingredients together.
- Add ice and 2 oz of Bright Mint Tea and 2 oz of White Rum.
- Shake and strain into a tall glass.
- Top off with soda water and garnish with mint and lime.
Elderberry Iced Tea Cocktail
This hard iced tea recipe is a blend of delicious Elderberry Blend Tea, your choice of Vodka, and sweet strawberries. Whether you’re enjoying a sip on a warm sunny day or hosting a party, you can’t go wrong with our Elderberry Tea Iced Tea Cocktail.
Citron Jasmine Green Iced Tea Cocktail
Try out our delicious Citron Jasmine Green Iced Tea Cocktail recipe. This hard iced tea recipe features a blend of our smooth Citron Jasmine Green Tea blend and your choice of vodka - perfect for any season or gathering.
- 6-8 oz glass
- fill with ice
- 1 shot of Vodka
- 3-4 oz Citron Jasmine Green Tea
- dash of simple syrup,
- 1 oz or splash of soda, or Sprite
- garnish with lemons
Butterfly Pea Flower Tea Iced Tea Cocktail Recipes
Butterfly Pea Flower is used in the next 3 recipes, it is a caffeine-free herb that creates an outstanding blue infusion. Add this flower to your other citrus tea blends or hibiscus blends to create vivid purple and red colors. You can also try adding this flower to your citrus Vodka or Gin to create beautiful colorful martinis.
Grapefruit Pea Flower Margarita
Who doesn’t love margaritas?! This delicious Grapefruit Pea Flower Margarita features our unique Butterfly Pea Flower tea. When finished, this drink will show off a beautiful color boldened by the Butterfly Pea Flower.
- Make 20 oz of Storehouse Tea Blue Butterfly Pea Flower Tea
- Let the Butterfly Pea Flower Tea cool and freeze a tray of ice cubes
- 1.5 oz tequila
- .5 oz St. Germain
- .5 oz lime juice
- .5 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz grapefruit juice
- Combine ingredients
- Shake and strain these ingredients into a tall glass with blue ice cubes (or regular ice cubes)
- Top with soda water and garnish with grapefruit
Butterfly Pea Flower Fresh-Squeezed Hard Iced Tea Lemonade
Lemonade is a summer must-have! With the help of our unique Butterfly Pea Flower tea, you’ll get a delicious hard lemonade-flavored iced tea that showcases a beautiful purple color! This drink is great for relaxing or hosting a get-together!
- Add to a 2-quart pitcher the juice from 6-8 med-sized lemons to get 1.5 cups of fresh lemon juice.
- Take 1 cup of white granulated sugar dissolved in 1 cup of water.
- Heat it in a saucepan on the stove to create a simple syrup.
- Cool and add to the fresh lemon juice.
- How much water you add to the lemon juice depends on how sweet you like your lemonade.
- Add your favorite spirit
- Stir Add 10 – 15 pieces of Butterfly Pea Flowers to your pitcher of lemonade and cool in the fridge for 6-8 hours.
- Remove flowers and stir.
This cold brew method will allow the flowers to slowly transform the color to a beautiful purple.
Another option of creating the purple color is making blue Butterfly Pea Flower ice cubes by making a tea with the flowers. Simply cool and add the blue water to your tray and freeze. You will see the blue change to purple because of the citrus in the lemons.
Lastly, you can add Butterfly Pea Flowers to your simple syrup. Add 1 cup of water and 1 cup of white sugar. Simmer on a stovetop until the sugar dissolves. After you have made the simple syrup and while it is still hot, add 10 – 12 flowers and brew for 5 – 8 minutes. Finally, remove the flowers and cool.
Cold Brew Iced Tea Instructions
- Start with a glass cold brew tea pitcher, tea filter natural paper bags, or a pitcher/container you have at home. Each of our iced tea boxes or bags has directions listed for the ratio of water to tea.
- Place your blend into the pitcher or filters.
- Soak or pour cold, filtered water over your tea.
- Let it steep for 6-8 hours or 4 days at the maximum.
Pouch Brewing Instructions
Cold Brew Instructions (Recommended)
- 1) Add one pre-made Storehouse Tea Iced Tea Pouch to a 2-quart pitcher.
- If you are using our Natural Fiber Disposable Tea Filter or our Mist Iced Tea Jug:
2) Gently fill the pitcher / Ice Tea Jug with cold water (filtered if possible) and cover the pitcher.
3) Place the pitcher in your refrigerator and wait until it reaches the desired strength. Usually this takes 6 -8 hours but it can be left in the refrigerator and enjoyed right from the refrigerator or over iced cubes in your glass. When cold brewing you can leave the iced tea pouch in or take it out. Cold brewing prevents you from over steeping.
7 teaspoons (check the side of the tea box for specific spoon size) to a Mist Iced tea jug.
7 teaspoons (check the side of the tea box for specific spoon size) to a Large Natural Fiber Disposable Tea Filter.
Quick Hot Brewed Instructions
- 1) Follow same instructions as #1 above. Gently pour 3 cups (24 oz.) of hot water (follow directions on the label of the Storehouse tea you purchased) - a boil for black teas and under a boil for white and green teas.
- 2) Let it steep in the pitcher with hot water. Cover and steep for about 2- 6 minutes, more for black tea and less for green/white tea. Make sure to follow directions on the label of the Storehouse tea you purchased.
- 3) Let it cool for 5 minutes then add 2-3 cups of a combination of room temperature water and iced cubes and then pour over iced cubes.
If you follow these instructions, you’ll brew yourself a glass of the best loose leaf iced tea you’ve had! When you follow our steps, your tea will be smooth, brewed perfectly, and never cloudy or bitter. Enjoy a delicious cup of refreshing, organic, and delicious loose leaf cold brew tea!
Try Our Iced Tea Collection
Feeling inspired? Want more Iced Tea? Browse our delicious loose leaf Iced Tea cold brew collection and our loose leaf Iced Tea Pouch collection. We offer a variety of tea blends including our Tropical Fruit iced tea, Passion Fruit iced tea, and more! You can even join our Iced Tea of the Month Club where you can try a new iced tea blend every month at your convenience! Shop the best cold brew teas with Storehouse Tea Company.